Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Update

It has been a week since I posted! We've been doing a lot of schooling but I haven't had the time to write about our activities as I have been so busy getting our school room re-organized for the next school year. I am 90% done and will post pictures of our room in a few days. I also have a lot of stuff about the FIAR activities that we've done to be blogged. Melissa from Chasing Cheerios organized this wonderful Cultural Exchange and I have a few posts pending on both the packages that we sent as well as the stuff we've received so far! I've also been working on our Continent Boxes and they are coming along quite well, need to write about that too! As you can see, lot of things to do but very little time to do it! Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to know what you think, so please take a moment and leave a comment! Thank you for reading!